[GNC] Has the Android APP abandoned?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 18 21:39:10 EDT 2019

Mind that any app that can export CSV can be used with GnuCash for the most part. (and some that can export QIF as well)

The only trick with other apps will be that you might have to do a little more work on the import side, or processing the CSV a tad before importing.

I could be mistaken, but as I understood it, the Android app relied on this import functionality anyway. (I never used it myself)

While it would be nice to have an official or dedicated mobile app, if there are other apps that can export their date to open formats, that should be sufficient. (though not maybe simple)

Regards,
Adrien