[GNC] OFX import for Multiple Visa

Kevin Hale Boyes kcboyes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:53:13 EDT 2019

Hey all,

I have been importing OFX files for my VISA for a long time without issue.
I recently got another new VISA card with a new number and tried to import
the OFX file but Gnucash isn't asking me what account the new VISA is for
and is putting the transactions into the other VISA GC account.

I've looked at the two OFX files and they have different <ACCTID> fields so
I was expecting Gnucash to ask me what GC account the VISA number was for.
In addition, when I have the OFX import window open for the new VISA and I
click the "Show the Source account column" it shows the old GC VISA account.

I'm running version Build ID: 3.6+(2019-06-29) on a mac.

Is there a way reset the VISA number to GC account association?
Or perhaps, something else, so I can import my new VISA OFX into the
correct GC account?

Thanks,
Kevin.