[GNC] Aqbanking install question/problem

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:19:05 EDT 2019

Returning to a Windows environment after giving up on my Pixel Chromebook and
GnuCash being sweetie pies (apparently, they are only distant friends).

Anyway, I'm running Windows 10 on my new Dell XPS 13 laptop, and using
GnuCash Version: 3.7
Build ID: 3.7+(2019-09-07).

My current issue is with setting up AQBanking... I'm setting up my accounts,
but whenever I get to the point where it is retrieving the associated
accounts as part of the setup, GnuCash totally closes down. I've tried it
multiple times and it shuts down when I get to that very step. Any ideas?