[GNC] [GNC-dev] Yahoo blocking GnuCash Email

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 23 23:55:54 EDT 2019

I didn’t consider Nabble when I mentioned that, but it would be an additional complication.

Since subsequent delivery reports apparently indicate all is well, perhaps the initial blocking wasn’t as catastrophic as suspected.

The mailing list has been around for many years, and an occasional outage/hiccup for a single domain is not out of the ordinary. If it becomes a pattern, then certainly, it would be worth investigating.

Regards,
Adrien