[GNC] GnuCash 3.6 online banking with Chase, NEWFILEUID bug

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Tue Sep 24 06:58:39 EDT 2019

Hi Dave,

Here are my quick notes on how I setup my Chase credit card download. Hope
it helps.

   1. Generated a Version 4 UUID here:
      1. https://www.uuidgenerator.net/version4
   2. Entered it in my user settings CLientUID field in the aqbanking
   wizard - without the dashes
   3. Changed the Header version to 103 (was 102)
   4. Connect and instant success!  Transactions and balance
   downloaded with no error messages in log.
   5. Go to your Chase Secure message box and allow the connection

AppID: QWIN

App Version: 2200

Header Version: 103

Michael