[GNC] Unable to modify existing database

Sadhna True sadhnatrue at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:13:19 EDT 2019

I have not changed the location where the files are saved (in my user folder on the C:\ drive). It has always worked in the past. I looked at the permissions for the folder, and I don't see anything awry there (it looks to me like all of the permissions are set to "allow").

Any other suggestions?

Sadhna G. True
sadhnatrue at hotmail.com