[GNC] Can not insert text on transaction after import QIF

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Thu Sep 26 10:04:15 EDT 2019

I've experienced 3.7 crashing to the desktop when attempting to insert
text into a journal transaction, no .csv imports involved.
But, I'm running Ubuntu 19.10 (pre-beta) and got 3.7 from the
sicklylife.ppa. Too many variables there to draw meaningful
conclusions.
The crashes weren't consistent, but more importantly,  haven't happened
for a couple of Eoan update cycles so I wrote them off as development
issues and quit worrying about it.  In light of David's report I'll
keep a closer eye on it and if it happens again try to harvest some
useful troubleshooting data.
RBM