[GNC] How to show a transactions history: 1) debit A/R, credit Sales 2) credit A/$, debit Cash

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 11:06:51 EDT 2019

 Got it. Thanks. But...
... when I setup a test customer account... then created two invoices inv-01 and inv-02
... then applied a partial payment to the inv-01...... then ran the customer report... I see each the two invoices and the payment but...... How can I tell the payment was applied to inv-01 ?
In other words... in the