[GNC] GnuCash 3.9 still has problems with Budget ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 1 15:36:20 EDT 2020

I get the same thing. Looks like a bug in the Budget Report then. I’m going to hazard that perhaps rather than budgeting a single amount with a sign, the module should allow for budgeting debits and credits separately. That way there is never a sign confusion or an issue with the reverse balance accounts setting. But that would require a major re-write of the Budget Module. It is probably easier to fix the report.

Regards,
Adrien