[GNC] GnuCash 3.8 font size too small

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:20:46 EDT 2020

I'm running 3.8 on my Mac.
If the directory structure is the same for you as it is for me (highly
likely), perhaps my setup would work.

I set the styling stuff, which includes the font, with a file called
"gtk.css". It's in the directory:

/Users/<yourname>/Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0

Where <yourname> is your user name.

In previous posts about styling (Look for GTK in the title of the post) I've
posted my file, but here's the bit that sets the default font.

--- < Begin CSS code > ---
/*
 * --- [ Overall Appearance ] --------------------------
 *
 * Settings that will affect all components, unless they are
 * overriden later.
 */

*
{
  font-family:      "Lucida Grande", sans-serif ;
  font-size:        11pt ;
}
--- < End CSS code > ---

Hopefully that's all you'll need.