[GNC] Batch posting of foreign currency invoices

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 4 12:24:37 EDT 2020

That is an interesting problem.

There isn’t a batch posting feature, so you still have to post them individually, but I can see how removing lots of extra clicks would help the workflow.

Somewhere in the process, GnuCash needs to confirm with the user what the exchange rate will be. Outside of a separate batch posting function, I don’t see how this could be implemented presently. If a batch posting function were added, it should include an *option* to only confirm an exchange rate once per currency per run.

Regards,
Adrien