[GNC] Copy Scheduled Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:24:29 EDT 2020

Bob,
If you let the SX create a register transaction, then create a new SX from
that register transaction, you will have half the duplication work done,
all you would need is to substitute the calculations for the results from
the register transaction.  You might find it useful to have those
computation expressions in a spreadsheet to copy and paste while doing that.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:16 PM Bob Atwell <batwell at dakotacom.net> wrote:

> Perhaps I am not being clear. I have 2 fully functional  SXs, one with
> numerous transactions and one with one transaction but with a lot of
> splits. Both have multiple variables and some simple math.  Both work just
> fine but both took about 30 minutes each to enter due to the complexity.
> Now I want to create 4 more SXs virtually identical to either one of these
> but without having to reenter everything all over again.  As far as I can
> tell,  this is not possible.  The duplicate button in the template tab just
> duplicates one transaction within the SX, and cannot create a new SX.
>

> Sent from Samsung tablet

David Carlson