[GNC] [GNC-dev] About 3.9 and reconciliation balances

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 7 12:11:11 EDT 2020

I concur with this part. Rather than change the calculation, do a check for an errant ending date. Introduce some means to do a check on the whole file as a ‘first run’ event on upgrading. Provide a means to edit the errant data directly rather than revert and re-reconcile. Reconciliation data should somehow be visible to the user if at least in the form of a report.

This may or may not dovetail with being able to correct a reconciliation that was blown up as a result of editing spelling in a Description where the transaction gets its flag changed. (I understand that is something different, but the correction mechanism might be able apply to both cases)

Regards,
Adrien