[GNC] Suggestion: add "balance" variable for scheduled transactions

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Wed Apr 8 14:32:20 EDT 2020

On 4/8/20 11:19 AM, David Carlson wrote:
> Have you reviewed
> https://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3&lang=C&doc=guide

Not recently.  I was a couple years into paying my mortgage when started
using GnC.  At that time I setup the scheduled transaction myself and
noted that there was no way to get the current balance nor the number of
days since last payment.  Haven't reviewed the docs since.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net