[GNC] Should i care about Unrealized Losses/Gain in Balance Sheet ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Thu Apr 9 01:04:39 EDT 2020

Hello David Cousens,

Sorry if i misunderstanding, When i created USD Bank, everytime the USD rate
changed, i will edit the price database, which mean i don't need to transfer
money from/to other accounts FROM my USD Bank account to know the value at
the time i want to know.
Which mean, each time the rate is changed, it's changed from 'Price
Database", and My USD Bank Account is auto changing with that rate.
=> Only Work i need to do when i sold it in realy life is record a transfer
value from USD bank to VND Bank in GnuCash.

And after all, Balance Sheet Report still show the "Unrealized" instead of
"Realized" when i transfer all my USD Money into VND Bank. This is what i am
confusing.

So my question are :
1- Is it possible to "Unrealized" to "Realized" in the Balance Sheet Report
?
2- Should I Need to do when it possible to "Realized" ? Or just leave that ?
Just use normal.

Thank you so much.
Regards.