[GNC] Getting Report Error

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Apr 9 07:13:03 EDT 2020

See the wiki about checking the Tracefile and possibly try running from the command line as there may be some output there as well that will shed light on the error.

Also, there is a new version of the report in the Experimental menu. Try that one and see if it works. (I think it first appeared in v3.8)

Regards,
Adrien