[GNC] Should i care about Unrealized Losses/Gain in Balance Sheet ?

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Thu Apr 9 14:05:01 EDT 2020

While the non-profit I'm involved with does multi-currency transactions,
ours is uni-directional and we don't treat it like an investment
(stock).  So I don't have experience handling this.

My suspicion is that you will need to utilize trading accounts and treat
your US bank as an investment which you buy and sell. But, I can't help
you further than that.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com