[GNC] CSV import of fund transactions

Alaeddin Aydiner alaeddinaydiner at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 03:25:05 EDT 2020

I just compiled 3.9 from its sources as you suggested. The GUI's about
window confirms that:

Version: 3.9 Build ID: 3.9+(2020-03-28) Finance::Quote: 1.47

But I am afraid the bug is still not fixed. With the 3-lines of CSV
below, the fund is still priced as $1 and its price on the order of $31
is ignored. Everything else is properly handled in the multi-split import.

Regards,

Alaeddin.