[GNC] How to change "Unrealized Gain/Loss" to "Readlized Gain/Loss" in Balance Sheet ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Fri Apr 10 12:26:39 EDT 2020

Hello,

I thought my examples in my question are very clear. Like you saw in my
pictures, i already sold the usd but the Balance Sheet Report still Show me
that it is "Unrealized Gains" instead "Realized Gains".

P/s : I had read the GnuCash Documents chapter 11 and chapter 12. And i knew
that how to record income for realized gains. But it is differences with
Currency, Because when i transferred that money to vnd, my assets are
balanced, if i record more income, my assets will increase more, and balance
sheet will show that value are "Retained earnings", Not change "unrealized"
to "realized".
I'm not an accounting, and my english very bad, so somehow, Maybe it made
you misunderstanding what i mean.
And when i read chapter 12 of GnuCash documents, Some information in that
made me confused. I have posted it here :
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Selling-a-currency-with-a-Split-Transaction-Scheme-td4717623.html

Regards.