[GNC] Selling a currency with a Split Transaction Scheme ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 10 17:46:04 EDT 2020

Another option, which is likely more useful in the case of a bank transfer, is to not put in an exchange rate but to specify either an exact debit or credit. The rate will then be calculated from there and added to the price db. Trying to use ‘get quotes’ for a transaction can produce an exchange rate that doesn’t match the rate at the time the bank concluded the transfer. For a volatile currency or time period in FX, that might be a near certainty.

Regards,
Adrien