[GNC] Which file contains the account name map for the CSV import tool?

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:31:35 EDT 2020

I'd like to work on a gnucash file on a new machine. I'd like to transfer
the account name map that is used by the CSV import tool (see the bullet
"Match Import and GnuCash accounts") from the old machine to the new
machine. Is this mapping stored in a file that I can transfer to the new
machine?

I have looked in the "Configuration Locations" section of the wiki, but it
wasn't clear to me if this contained the answer I was looking for.

Thanks,
Patrick