[GNC] UK. Value added tax.

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:35:10 EDT 2020

Hi Maf, any gossip about the treatment of VAT and EU displacement of VAT
post Brexit? Is it worth merging the UKVAT report into 4.x series?
The 4.x series plan to upgrade the Income-GST-Statement report to (1)
output UK & Australia specific fields as well as the current generic report
(2) allow purchases to be recorded in any account; for now purchases must
be expense accounts.