[GNC] Would like to use, but ....

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 09:21:53 EDT 2020

Andrew,

The XP version won't be "creaky;" it will be a hazard. Microsoft stopped supporting XP years ago, and all sorts of unfixed security threats exist in it. Those threats are not just for the machine in question; they give a foothold into entire networks. You really should reconsider this.

Frank's suggestion that you install some thin linux client would be vastly preferable to using XP.