[GNC] Manuals for GnuCash

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Apr 15 14:57:51 EDT 2020

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020, Derek Atkins wrote:

>> But for version 2.4 docs when 3.10 is now current?
>
> The book has not been updated, but MOST of the content is still relevant.
> Certainly all the background and process planning is still relevant, even
> if the UI has moved on.

> Maybe we should reach out and see if they want to refresh the book?

Derek,

That would make good sense if there's still value in a dead-tree version for
software that updates frequently. Perhaps leaving out specifics that would
change more frequently and expanding the background and process planning for
various types of businesses, currencies, and financial transactions would be
relevant longer.

Regards,

Rich