[GNC] CSV import of fund transactions

Alaeddin Aydiner alaeddinaydiner at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 02:48:54 EDT 2020

Hi Geert,

You are right. The solution involves just adding a "Transaction
Commodity" column and entering USD (in my case) for both lines. I feel
this is a documentation issue, which this email thread is already
fixing; so I will personally not bother to file a ticket on this.

Date,Description,Transaction Commodity,Account,Deposit,Price

04/5/2020,Fund Dividend REINVESTMENT @ 31.5244,USD,Brokerage
Account:Mutual Fund:Fund,0.03902,31.522296258329064

,,USD,Income:Dividend Income,-1.23,1.0

Thanks & regards,

Alaeddin.