[GNC] Does GnuCash have an easy way to track subsidiaries of companies within one account?

Jeff jeff at iwebss.com
Tue Apr 21 20:15:19 EDT 2020

   So is there a way to track expenses related to different companies from
   within the same gnucash file?

   For example we have two companies that are subsidiaries of another
   company. We are constantly transfering money back and forth, so would
   be nice if I could do it all in one transaction instead of having to
   show deposit in one file and then open seperate file for other company
   and show the withdrawl.

   Thanks