[GNC] A Milk Run

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Apr 25 04:13:45 EDT 2020

Op zaterdag 25 april 2020 10:00:34 CEST schreef flywire:
> Do you realise you are commenting on a personal email sent to David
Cousens
> who cc'd the mailing list into the reply? I may not have made the point
> about rapid changes in communication technology in the last few
years
> that way on a public forum.

I realize very well that this is about a personal e-mail to David Cousens
and that is a big part of the reason I'm annoyed. GnuCash is an open
source project and we communicate about it in the open. That is also
why David forwarded your mail to the list. Please be so kind to do the
same in the future.

Geert