[GNC] Open two files at once

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 09:08:55 EDT 2020

I?ve added a question with answer for MacOS to the FAQ section ?Using GnuCash?. (4.24)

If someone else has info on the Linux and/or Windows procedures, please add them.

Regards,
Adrien

I've been working with GNC for several years in Windows, and lately, in Peppermint 10 (Ubantu).I have no problem having two sets open.  I click on the data file I want and it opens with no issues (well, except File is Open error but that is a different issue.  I get that frequently with a single set - even if I closed it earlier!)

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.