[GNC] Unable to download more than 5 currency exchange rates

davygc davyroid at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 04:36:01 EDT 2020

Again, I am new to GC. I am trying to setup the chart of account and is
facing a problem - unable to download more than 5 currencies exchange rate.
I did some experiments. I was unable to download the exchange rate after I
removed the Alpha Vantage API key. Therefore, I guess the exchange rate is
handled by Alpha Vantage. But on the other hand, I was able to download 5
currencies + 2 stock price through Alphavantage. When I disabled some of the
currencies, then I will be able to download the rest (still up to a total of
5).

It seems that the quote for exchange rate is not handled by Alphavantage.pm
and the cause of the problem is the limitation of 5 quote per minute.

Any suggestion?
Also, which script is responsible for downloading the exchange quote?

Thanks.