[GNC] reload data files after hard drive failure

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 26 12:54:52 EDT 2020

Just place them in a similar folder to where they were before. Anywhere in your User’s data folder where you keep the rest of your personal (as opposed to system) files is fine.

You’ll probably have to use File > Open for each file the first time, then GnuCash will remember where they are.

Regards,
Adrien.