[GNC] Gnucash logs on Linux

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 08:50:52 EDT 2020

Because of the Log files, I learned quickly to have the data file in its own directory which gets backed up with the rest of my files.  This is still happening on WindowsOn Linux flatpak though, it is different.  I am now finding Links to the log files in the directory where the link to GnuCash data is located.  I don't know where the logs are located but they are not in the data directory.
I'm on 3.9.  Linux is Peppermint 10, a Ubantu derivitive.On a side note; someone was wondering why GnuCash didn't let us know about updates.  I was using GNC for several years before I discovered the mailing lists and found that it had been updated fixing the issues that I grumbled about for so long.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.