[GNC] Volunteers for a triage teem; was: Gnucash logs

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 22:20:53 EDT 2020

Frank,

This is an interesting, but misleading point in this case, given that this request has been around since at least 2008 in bug form (bug 527432 seems to be the earliest, although it is marked a duplicate of a different yet still open bug for the same issue, bug 619119), and is already cross linked to/from uservoice in bug 638858. The bug's reference to uservoice was added in 2016, as was the initial corresponding reference from uservoice to bugzilla. This latter reference was updated in 2018 when bugzilla moved to our domain.

So, in this case, there is and has been precisely the kind of notification that you are suggesting should be in place, and yet it hasn't attracted any developer attention. That's why I added the note I did.

David T.