[GNC] GnuCash 3.902 released

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 28 09:58:11 EDT 2020

Op dinsdag 28 april 2020 14:41:20 CEST schreef Gary Holtum:
> Why will it not run on Win7 64 bit?
> Gary

Windows 7 is beyond its support date. Hence we no longer support it. If you continue to use
Windows 7, that's at your own risk, both in terms of not getting Windows bug fixes and one day
gnucash not starting any more on that platform.

Having said that, it will most likely still run on Windows 7. We haven't done anything in
particular yet to not do so.

Regards,

Geert