[GNC] Reconcile on Import Quick Question

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Tue Apr 28 11:35:38 EDT 2020

Hello everyone.  I installed 3.902 this morning (after uninstalling the
previous version) and had a quick question.  I tend to download and import
from my bank accounts every day.  When I was doing so today, after the
import, the reconcile dialog appeared.  I only reconcile monthly when I get
my statements, so I looked to turn this off but could not find the option.
This did not occur in previous versions or I had figured out how to disable.

I'm guessing I'm missing something, but I couldn't determine how to do
that.  Any pointers in the right direction?

Thank you.

Michael