[GNC] Gnucash logs

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:49:20 EDT 2020

Chris,

How would you see this working with my 2 data files that I have in the same
gnucash folder ???  Would the subdirectory(ies) include the name of the
data file to clearly identify them or would all log/backup files be lumped
in together in a single subdirectory ?  When I save my gnucash file under
another name using save as would it create the required subdirectories for
the new data file if they are separate subdirectories ?

My own situation is that I've set the log files to be deleted after 30 days
which seems to work on Mac Catalina.  My data files are in a dedicated
folder in my Documents folder and I must confess that I have NEVER had a
need to go looking for backup files or log files since starting with
Gnucash in 2010.

Cheers David Halverson.