[GNC] Change account type by editing XML?

Finfort finfort at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:45:56 EDT 2020

 It is a good idea to automatically split (in settings options) all the accounts receivable and accounts payable by customers and vendors having separate accounts for the reports usable by the owner and auditors!

this to all instances in my working file are there any potential adverse consequences that doing this could cause that I am not aware of? Thanks. David -- David Whiting _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list gnucash-user at gnucash.org To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe: https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.