[GNC] Change account type by editing XML?

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Wed Apr 29 16:30:20 EDT 2020

On 4/29/20 1:14 PM, david whiting wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 20:29, Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net> wrote:
>> Just a thought - if you change the account parent away from A/R can you then
>> change the type?
>>
>> HTH,
>> Maf.
>>
> No, unfortunately moving the parent account doesn't allow me to change it.
>
> David

I think you misunderstood, or I'm not understanding what you did.  It
sounds like you attempted to edit the parent account and change it's
type.  What we are suggesting is that you edit the leaf account and
change who it's parent is so that it shows up underneath a different
(non-A/R) account.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com