[GNC] Inability to import CSV files.

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Apr 30 12:49:40 EDT 2020

Have you subscribed to the mailing list ? If not our moderator has to let your mails through
manually and she won't keep on doing so.

You can find how to subscribe on this wiki page:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists

Geert

PS the reply is quite late as your private messages to me have to compete with my regular mail.
Traffic that should be on gnucash mailing lists tends to get lost in that other pile...