[GNC] Adding Transactions From Another Program

Hal Vaughan hal at hal.dance
Thu Apr 30 16:02:14 EDT 2020

Actually, this has me looking over what I am and am not still using.

Since Mac is still using Python 2.7, but Catalina is coming up and that includes Python 3.x.  So I’m looking over what I use and what I don’t among my decades of scripts.

Last I looked, pretty much every system like that usurped the originals.  At the time, when I looked them over, it became clear to me why they did that and it made sense.  But, again, that decision was something like 10 years ago and I haven’t had time or cause to revisit it - until now.

Do you know if Homebrew can provide the Python bindings for GC?

Hal