[GNC] Order listing in account by "Transfer"? Select and modify multiple?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Apr 30 23:08:12 EDT 2020

Sure, you can run a report and open registers from the hyperlinks, but that isn’t strictly necessary. You can just open the register directly. You may not even need to do so if you do a Find operation first. The results from the Find are given in a separate tab in the form of a register containing all of the found transactions. The basic field searches are pretty good, but you can also use regex for advanced pattern matching. When I’m moving transactions I use this method to get my target list for moving and then start plowing through.

There are two options:

1. Move an entire account via deletion and re-assignment

2. Move one transaction at a time

There is no way to move a subset of transactions in an account in bulk.

Regards,
Adrien