[GNC] 4.1 on Mac - undocumented breaking change in customized reports

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:32:41 EDT 2020

Hello
Glad you managed to make your report work. The _ could not be used anymore
because in guile-3.0 it is a reserved symbol. Many modern Linux distros had
moved to guile-3.0 necessitating this change. This change is not limited to
experimental reports; all custom reports using _ were similarly affected.
If you're willing to share your customised owner-report.scm we can
certainly add new features. If possible we'll add a guile-2.2 specific shim
to pass _ through (and encourage its change to G_).