[GNC] Installing on Windows 10 (with Defender)

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Tue Aug 4 07:15:15 EDT 2020

Thank you all.

I will recommend that Rob join the mailing list. I’m on Mac, but I got a 1-month VMware Fusion copy and a Windows 10 freebie (yes, they do exist), and I tried it myself. Sure enough, I installed and ran the program without a problem.

My next step is to walk him through an install using the screen share facility of hangouts. We’ll see how that goes.

Many thanks.
--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.