[GNC] Bravo! 4.x type-ahead search enhancement

Jeff Albrecht jeffa at rodaw.com
Tue Aug 4 16:02:23 EDT 2020

Thank you GNU developers!

This feature is saving me so much time in my workflow.

"New type-ahead search added to sequential search when selecting an
account in the register: Instead of typing the first few characters of a
top level account, the separator, the first few characters of the next
level account and so on you may instead type a few characters of any
part of a full account name and the drop-list will be filtered to
contain only matching accounts. Once you have a small enough list you
can use the arrow keys to select the account that you want."

Thanks again! - Jeff

--
Jeff Albrecht
KF7CRU @jhalbrecht