[GNC] Gnucash 4.1

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:40:24 EDT 2020

Hi John,

So you said you're on an iMac previously so you presumably hopefully
downloaded Gnucash-Intel-4.1-1.dmg.  Double clicking on that shows the
contents of the dmg.  What I typically do is select all the files, 6 in
this case, and simply drag and drop them into my Applications/GnuCash
folder and they overwrite the previous version. While I've got the
Applications/GnuCash folder open I double click on the Gnucash.app to open
Gnucash just to check it's going to open ok and also check the version
details on the Gnucash splash screen.  After that I revert to using the
Gnucash shortcut in my dock.

Cheers David H.