[GNC] Bravo! 4.x type-ahead search enhancement

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Tue Aug 4 19:35:19 EDT 2020

That sounds very useful.

If ever it would be possible I would like completed selections in the
Description column to be a drop-down list as well.  It seems I'm running
out of simple descriptions and have to type more.  The fact that Tab
will complete the account, splits, and amount is very useful but I have
to be very careful not to get the wrong one.

Possible?

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB