[GNC] Difficulty with online price retrieval

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Wed Aug 5 05:17:26 EDT 2020

   Hi John

   Sorry for my lengthy silence. I have attempted to follow your
   instructions but so far without success.

   This is as far as I have got:

   C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin>$Env:ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY = "[my
   alphavantage key"
   The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

   All text in white.

   If you are willing to help me further, John, perhaps we should take
   this off the mailing list as at the moment the problems are with my
   inexperience in the Powershell environment, rather than with gnucash
   itself?

   Many thanks for your assistance so far and hoping for your continued
   patience.

   Samantha