[GNC] OFX Import matcher user input memo / description enhancement

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:37:35 EDT 2020

One drawback of your workflow is that GC does not learn how to better
match incoming OFX transactions to your accounts, because you're doing
that outside of the import matcher...
I guess you move them to UnAccountedFor2020 so you can go back to them
at a later time, and take your time importing them to the right account...

I too would love to be able to add a note to the imported info *in* the
matching dialog, rather than having to go to the register after the
import to add notes...
J.