[GNC] Help with AqBanking Wizzard after accounts list retrieval

Jeff Albrecht jeffa at rodaw.com
Fri Aug 7 13:34:02 EDT 2020

See attached image. Also; This image may be suitable for the previously
reported broken link in the
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect instructions.

I believe I started with GNUCash 2.7x converting from Quicken. At that
time I successfully setup OFX direct connect to my credit union. I
updated GC a time or two. I guess it broke in a version between that but
recently I upgraded to 4.1

I went through the AqBanking setup wizard and got a list of my expected
bank accounts. I clicked OK out of there, once back to the wizard the
'next' button is ghosted I can't click it to proceed to accounts
configuration.

One thing in the attached account retrieval log image notice the '((no
bank name)'....' on the three received account lines. Is that a problem?

  - Jeff

--
Jeff Albrecht
KF7CRU @jhalbrecht