[GNC] Request for help with GnuCash 4.1

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 7 15:42:57 EDT 2020

I'll add that you should *always* check the integrity of the download.
(look up how to check sha256 hashes which are published both in the
release notes and on SourceForge)

If you trust the original source, *and* you confirm the download came in
as intended without corruption or interception and alteration, then yes,
I'd tell Windows Defender the download is safe. Unless you check it
though, you don't really know.

Regards,
Adrien