[GNC] Zoom In/Out

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 7 15:48:04 EDT 2020

Nabble seems to be non-functional lately, with no resolution in sight.

Recommendation is to stop using it and just use the list directly as
intended. You need to be registered to the list separately from Nabble.
See the Wiki.

As to your font sizing issue, Jimmy's advice is the way to go.

Regards,
Adrien